||NYC howto: Melting pot or salad bowl, "cook up" your neighborhood with this tasty civic recipe|
NYChowto:Vote- Voting in New York City, from soup to nuts.
To be eligible to register to vote in New York City, one must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a New York City resident for at least 30 days
- Be 18 years of age or older as of the next election
- Not be incarcerated or on parole for a felony conviction
- Not be judged mentally incompetent by a court of law
- Not claim the right to vote in any other part of the United States
How to Register
1. Complete the registration forms found on the New York City Voter Assistance Commission website
- Call the New York City board of elections for any questions at 866-868-3692
- Be complete in filling out the forms. Use only blue or black ink pen.
- Sign and date the application.
2. Mail the completed forms to:
- NYC BOARD OF ELECTIONS
- 32 Broadway, 7th Floor
- New York, NY 10004-1609
In person voting - General information on NYC polling places is located at the Board of Elections in the City of New York - Polling Places official website.
To locate your polling place, use the New York City Board of Elections - Poll Site Locator official website.
Absentee Ballot -
For the official New York City voting policies, please visit the New York City Voter Assistance Commission website.